...Learning not to settle for the "American Dream"

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I know I am biased...but look at that face!


We went jogging in our jogging stroller. Besides the wind, Charis had a great time!
She was in this "pillow case" type onesie and wasn't sure that she could move her arms. If you notice they are straight out. I don't think she even bent them the whole time. :-) I tied her toy to the strap but that didn't work. She didn't even attempt to reach for it. Oh well, she enjoyed the pretty day! LOOK CLOSE... you can see her tooth on the bottom!


3 comments:

Dan Barber said...

Nice...I always think bundled up babies are so cute...

Of course, try that up here...today it "feels like" 10 degrees!

Mallory Thigpen said...

SO SWEET! She is getting so big! miss you!

The Jones Family said...

I love the picture of her up close! She is gorgeous!