...Learning not to settle for the "American Dream"

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


Woody and I were reflecting on all that happened in 2008.
It truly was a great year! We both agreed that our favorite thing was....of course,
Little Miss Priss!!!


We spent New Year's Eve with some friends. (L-R, Jason and Traci, Will and Heather, Woody and me.) These are some of our closest friends. It was nice to have a "date". Charis stayed home with a babysitter. I only called twice to check on her. The rule given was I could only call once...but I broke that rule! We loved being out, but couldn't wait to get home and see her. Of course she was sleeping. So, we watched T.V and rang in the New Year together.

The start of a great New Year!!! Woody and me


We may be parents...but we still like to be silly!


Heather, Traci, and me


This is my best friend Traci. We have been friends for years, and actually were roomies in college. She was my Maid of Honor, and is just part of our family!


Fun times with my hubby!!

No comments: