...Learning not to settle for the "American Dream"

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!! Pardon the delay, but most of you know I have limited access to the internet. So here is my Thanksgiving "shout outs"...

I AM THANKFUL FOR: My GOD, who has created all yet still loves and cares for me! My HUSBAND who truly is my soul mate....the love of my life! My precious DAUGHTER.....what a gift she is! My FAMILY!!! My best ol buddy (my MOM) who brought me into this world and has stuck beside me like glue! My friends!!! My CHURCH.... My husband's family... My HEALTH... God's word, which teaches me TRUTH in this crazy world!.... Coffee on a cold morning, funny movies, food- good food.....So much more but this is just to name a few!!

I have posted some new pictures but I messed it up where I couldn't write under each one...I don't know what happened. So, I will fill you in on a few key things to look for as you scroll through our new pictures:
  • Charis eating my chin! This is her new way to give me love!!
  • The picture that Woody and Charis look like twins
  • Charis in her bumbo seat- she is getting sooo big!
  • The one where it looks like Charis has long brown hair (it's a shirt but she likes to pretend she has beautiful, long hair)
  • The look on my face when she's near :-)

No comments: