...Learning not to settle for the "American Dream"

Monday, December 15, 2008

Charis's first Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!! I am rejoicing in this season of Christmas for many reasons...One, the true meaning of Christmas- the birth of our Savior Jesus! And two, because this time last year I was soooo sick that I hated life. I was 3 months pregnant with this angel, and I was absolutely sick as a dog! We didn't even put up a Christmas tree because I was too sick to even care. So, I am so thankful to celebrate with my husband this year. We are excited about being a family and starting our family traditions.


All I want for CHristmas....I already have!!


My love and ...... My love!


This shopping stuff wears her out!!







1 comment:

Mallory Thigpen said...

Remember when you came to visit me for the Christmas holidays at my parents and threw up in their front yard?! CLASSIC MEMORIES! I felt so sorry for you and it made me think long and hard about having a little chap anytime soon!